Subject: [Leica] Official picture of digital-M?
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Thu Dec 22 15:12:59 2005

It looks like a LF photomontage, ie, pure speculation.  Someone in
the LF office cut a screen and a button from a Canon Sureshot and
stuck them on an M7.  Ha!

Still, if the real one looks like this, it'll sell heaps.  It'll sell
heaps anyway.

I saw a whole bunch of people down at K Mart yesterday, lined up
behind those 'print-your-own-photo' machines.  I want to plug my DM
into one of those!   29 cents a print!  Only the good ones.  As few
as you want.  As many of any frame you want.   Though, the people
behind in the cue get to see your pics on the screen.  Hmmm.  :-
(   People will feel sorry for me.  "Oh, look at the poor man.  He
couldn't afford a camera with x30 zoom."

But for the moment I'll just ask the pretty young assistants where I
feed my film in.  :-)

Rick.