Subject: [Leica] Nathan's nasty weather
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Tue Dec 20 04:50:18 2005

Hi Walt,

Thanks for looking, but since I am at work, my brain is not working 100%
;-) What exactly are you referring to, which picture?

Having lived in Florida for 6 years, I do understand your climate
preferences, although I actually preferred the weather in
Switzerland--Florida was too hot and sticky in the summer, Zurich was
just right, and the snow and bright sunshine in the winter was nice too.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands
http://www.nathanfoto.com