Subject: [Leica] Guarenteed: better than richard avedon's photos ofhisfather
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Mon Dec 19 10:45:42 2005

> Thanks to Kyle for starting this thread.  My favorite picture of my father
> was taken in 1952.  He was checking out my first car, and it was taken
with
> my first Leica, a IIIa with 50/3.5 Elmar, on Kodak Plus-X.  Unfortunately,
> the scan is from a print, but his character comes through.
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA

Ho Ho, is that a convertible top I see on that "first car"? My first car was
a 1949 Studebaker President (bottom of the line) which would do maybe 50 MPH
downhill.

JB

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Guarenteed: better than richard avedon's photosofhisfather)
Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Guarenteed: better than richard avedon's photos of hisfather)