Subject: [Leica] Guarenteed: better than richard avedon's photosofhisfather
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon Dec 19 13:57:38 2005

Hi, John,

Yes, it was a 1952 Plymouth convertible.  As a USAF Lt. with a working wife,
we saved for about a year to get that car, and I convinced her everyone
should have at least one convertible.  We ordered it, and then the steel
companies went on strike, so it was delayed because the auto manufacturers
were short on steel.  We enjoyed it until the family came along, and we
found the back seat was too cold when transporting young ones.
Incidentally, it was a rare Plymouth with overdrive, so it cruised the
highways with no problems.
Thanks for looking.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA