Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Back to basics, lighting the tree
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Dec 18 08:58:44 2005

Don,

Thanks for sharing the joy of having Mary back from college. I'm certain it
was a joy for you. This year will be the first in which we have most of the
kids home. Erik couldn't get leave from the Navy to be home at Christmas but
dropped in mid-week. But Meg and Tom and his fiancee will be here for
Christmas. They'll go up to the Sierra to cut the tree on Wednesday.

Thank you for sharing this moment.

adam