Subject: [Leica] OT or not: dilemma
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Dec 18 04:17:56 2005

About the lenses: I was talking about in camera lens correction
software, mentioned by Erwin Puts. I tend to follow his reasoning (as
I understood it):
a lens has a profile, and one could write some soft to counter or
strengthen that profile. Now or in the future.
But ofcourse you see the difference between good and bad glass. In
the latter case, more correction is needed.

And thanks for looking :-)
Philippe

Op 18-dec-05, om 08:18 heeft Nathan Wajsman het volgende geschreven: