Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant OUGHT to be the Canadian PM!
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sat Dec 17 20:39:26 2005

At 08:09 PM 12/17/05 -0800, Ted Grant wrote:

>Well old buddy if I'm going to be Prime Minister there's only one country I
>want to be in that position... Right here in Canada!:-) And only for a
>week,
>well OK 6 days cause I'd need to rest on the 7th! :-)
>
>Right now we have our Federal election campaign going on by the Leaders of
>the three main political parties with all their lying rhetoric BS trying to
>sucker people into voting for them!
>
>All this country needs is someone like a benevolent dictator, ;-)  who's
>going to kick ass and screw the Kissy kissy bull trying to appease every
>loser in the place!

Ah, Ted, admit it:  you are the perfect man for the job.  You can claim old
age when the going gets tough, as you are now well into, what is it, your
seventh millenium?, while still being able to damn down the bureaucrats
with your precise knowledge of such technical proceduers as lithography and
how to march in a unit in kilts and to all get them to sway the same way.
Your vast experience and proven expertise makes you a natural for the job,
and I am shocked that Red Green has failed to throw the Possum Lodge behind
you.  (I will speak to him about this failure.  Steve Smith KNOWS better
than to ignore Canada's landmark photographer.)

Get the Possum Lodge and you will be a winner.  I'm pulling for you:  we're
all in this together.  And, of course,

Keep your stick on the ice.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu