Subject: [Leica] WAS: More on UK NOW: Prime Minister Ted. ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Dec 17 20:09:41 2005

Marc James Small offered:
>>> Free the Highlands.  Ted Grant for Prime Minister!<<<

Hi Marc,
Well old buddy if I'm going to be Prime Minister there's only one country I
want to be in that position... Right here in Canada!:-) And only for a week,
well OK 6 days cause I'd need to rest on the 7th! :-)

Right now we have our Federal election campaign going on by the Leaders of
the three main political parties with all their lying rhetoric BS trying to
sucker people into voting for them!

All this country needs is someone like a benevolent dictator, ;-)  who's
going to kick ass and screw the Kissy kissy bull trying to appease every
loser in the place!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road