Subject: [Leica] One off No. 12
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Dec 17 02:03:50 2005

Nathan, I thought about it but the only full days I had in Amsterdam were
Saturday and Sunday. Sunday was taken up with other members of the Leica web
site forum shooting this year's 'one camera, one lens, one film' project. So
I didn't have much free time.

Now that I've seen the web site I wish I had called you :-)

The only downside of the trip was the taxi drivers at Central Station trying
to rip me off. My hotel was just south of Leidseplein - and I knew this -
but they were telling me it was way to the south and the fare would be 32
Euros!

Anyhow, I really enjoyed Amsterdam and I expect I'll be going again sometime
in the new year - I'll give you a call when I do.

Steve