Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 50: Concentration
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri Dec 16 05:35:07 2005

Strong statements to wake up to, Ted, especially with no coffee in my
system yet!  ;)

But I'll take my lumps, especially since they came with a healthy dose of
advice, which I appreciate.  Yup, I should have moved/leaned right to get
his other eye in cleanly...I see that now.  As far as the highlights go, I
think that was a lost cause in the lighting at the time, at least it seemed
so to me...The only light came from a surgical microscope which was a bit
like a uni-directional sun in the room.  Bright bright bright.  Perhaps
that should have killed it there...but I least I provided a learning
example!  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

As for the reminder on looking at your books as inspiration...yes, it is
already on the list, but I need to just shift my derriere and do it.

Thanks for taking the time to advise me.

Best,
Aaron