Subject: [Leica] Malt whisky - and blurr
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Thu Dec 15 12:00:38 2005

Speaking about malt whisky and blur, I came to think about a couple of shots
from a nice, warm evening on a Greek island some two months ago:

I realise thatt is not Lagavulin but it is a fine malt whisky anyway:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album315/Outof_focus3

After some time, there is only blurr:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album315/Outof_focus5

Kind regards,

Mads C

p.s. Sorry: I still need some practise to find out how to create sub-folders
under one user name and how to avoid repetitions of my name in the image
title/caption.

Replies: Reply from summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] Malt whisky - and blurr)