Subject: [Leica] opening bell
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Thu Dec 15 10:07:45 2005

Wondering whether it was a good spoof or fact, I left my screen to
head for the sitting-room/lounge to collect the Times atlas of the
World, passing the kitchen on the way .......... and there I saw
celery stalks; red, green and yellow peppers + some long yellow ones;
red tomatoes of differing sizes and .......... I thought that after
all this discerning talk over Scotch (nobody mentioned the quality of
Irish and Welsh malts), one of you just must know what ingredients
and what weights are used to make a slender/thin pizza
base ........... and is the topping to be cooked at the same time or
can the base be baked alone?

I found the island group Kiribati where it has always
been .............. almost on the International Date
Line ............. and entitled Gilbert Islands, appertaining to the
British, not English. Would it have to do with the origin of the atlas?

Does the "rusting scrap metal" have a use for travel-weary Leica
repair men or users ............. rare metals for shutter-fixes, the
film retainer, winder battery support. At least there are a couple of
hotels to pause before action.

To further excite the potential traveller to Kirimati, could you
share your photographic renditions with the rest of us ...........
please?

B.