Subject: [Leica] Reality check on pricing
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Dec 13 13:41:18 2005

Thanks for the pricing input, gents.

Gerry, if I could count on the parent(s) to order more than a few dollars
worth of wallet-size photos, which one of them would undoubtedly toss on a
flatbed scanner and print on the office inkjet 5x7 or 8x10, I could shoot
for a lower fee. But, that won't happen.

Slobodon, I like the quotable "you'll find no happiness...." Wisdom begat
from experience, I trust.

B.D., thanks for reinforcement on $250 being more than reasonable. I fully
intend to let her visit the shopping mall portrait mill.

From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@comcast.net>