Subject: [Leica] 12mm closest focus?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Dec 13 08:36:26 2005

Anybody know the closest focus on the 12?
I think it will be my stocking stuffer au year.
I'd imagine using at mainly at its closest focus on my L and would hope it's
darned close. Otherwise most of the image might tend to get minute and
require a loupe.
The widest lens ever make for 35mm photography?
Gee I'd not being the first on my block!
I could specialize in shooting group shots in small closets.
Just pack them in there like clowns in Volkswagen.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/