Subject: [Leica] #421 & #422
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Dec 13 00:20:00 2005

Sadly, in the US nowadays, if you attempt to open a church with camera in
hand, probably the next thing you know would be cops all over you :-( There
is actually a lot of churches in the town I live in, but most of them are
more pedestrian California non-architectures.

Um, great pics, as usual.

use richard at imagecraft.com)