Subject: [Leica] OT: What about England NOW: Scotch barrels! ;-)
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Dec 12 22:27:03 2005

Ted, thanks for your information. What I gleaned was this quote. I'll send
you the PDF of the review: "Part of what the distillery calls its "most
significant new product launch in our illustrious 180-year history" -- a
single malkt matured in casks used for sherry or bourbon.

You draw the conclusions.

thanks for your insight.

Adam