Subject: [Leica] OT: What about England
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon Dec 12 16:51:21 2005

And once you try to get that all sorted, you begin to understand why
the denizens developed so many different flavors of brain eraser...

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] OT: What about England)