Subject: [Leica] Paw - Week 51 - Digging a Hole
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Dec 12 14:57:21 2005

Wade Heninger showed. After it's over?

The latest is a picture of my son from a recent backpack trip
http://www.heninger.org/paw/
In a world of gameboys, Xboxes and the like, it is nice to know that a
stick and some dirt can enthrall.  This hole was the start of a trap -
he spent much of his time building deadfalls and the like for the mice
that scurried about camp in the night.<<<

Hi Wade,
I wondered if you shot any of him face down and digging, like action of what
he was doing instead of his looking at the camera picture?

Or maybe he had a bunch of other things to add to his trap after this point
that would've made for a more interesting photograph?

Now maybe it's just me photographing people doing things all my life that
influence how I see where the picture might be. Rather than the usual kind
of portrait after the fact, look in the lens type of photograph. Granted
it's a nice simple straight forward picture of your son and if that's what
you wanted, then sir you succeeded.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road