Subject: [Leica] que paso, yanqui?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Dec 12 05:55:33 2005

Now I'm just waiting ... now I'm just waiting, I would if I could, but
I'm not good at such things.

A quick trip over to Steve's collection of LUGers:

http://www.pbase.com/kididdoc/some_leica_photographers

A little Photoshop on Walt's amigos ...

It's the holiday season, don't anyone, cousins or otherwise, get ticked off.

Daniel