Subject: [Leica] que paso, yanqui?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Dec 12 05:42:13 2005

Ted Wrote

 /Besides if I were to pick on someone I sure as
heck wouldn't announce I were going to do it! Fore warned, is fore armed!
You might find yerself up against a very surprisingly tough opponent! I may
piss off any number of the cousins south of the Border, but maybe you should
talk to George Bush about picking on someone!/

His south of the border cousins wrote:

Wat ezz with you amigo, peesing us off?   We don't need no stinkin badges!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Images/amigos_edit

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] que paso, yanqui?)
Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] que paso, yanqui?)