Subject: [Leica] WAS: Christmas Picture Results IS IT OVER ALREADY?..
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Dec 10 16:35:47 2005

Hi Sonny,
Question? Maybe I've got the wrong message here.

Is this Christmas celebration of lights, decorations, trees, sleighs, bells,
churches and Santa Claus all over because it's not religiously / politically
correct not to offend someone because we don't all look to the same "Great
Spirit" of whomever folks look to for spiritual guidance?

I mean it takes me till the 23 of December to get in the mood to get
Christmas gifts, then it's pedal to the metal and done in less than 24
hours! ;-) Let alone get out and shoot Christmas pictures! :-)

And as far as photographing Christmas decorations, beautifully lit buildings
with people in this part of the world where folks of all religions get in
the act decorating their homes quite magically while celebrating together!
Actually I had thought I might drag my sorry ass out early one evening, get
my grandson to drive me and shoot .... "Candy Cane Lane!" :-)

It's a street where it doesn't matter what religion one runs with, all the
houses are absolutely magical. :-)

Now if I should be so lucky and get it shot, I'll send it along so you can,
as I believe you said, post it.

Now, is this for fun picture taking Christmas event still a picture moment
affair? Or is it being put aside because of PC people?
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road
Victoria BC  V8N 2A4