Subject: [Leica] New uploads
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Dec 9 12:27:18 2005

Mads,

I agree with Richard - and for the same reasons. But where is this. The
train
and a few other things make this look to me like RSA, but the arm with the
sword? (...not Iraq because the writing's in European script...), the
armoured
personnel carriers on the streets...Is this Mozambique?

Where is it?

Peter