Subject: [Leica] Riding The Rails
From: philippe.orlent at (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Dec 9 09:51:37 2005

The first four are a bit dull for my taste. But they're the perfect
entree for the Nails shot.
That one is the perfect hand model photograph. Or for nail varnish of
I love the somewhat twisted fluorescent light colors of the train
interior, too.
I'm just hesitating if it would get more impact by framing it in a

Thanks for showing,

Op 9-dec-05, om 18:38 heeft B. D. Colen het volgende geschreven:

> ...and the rails are snowy today...

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Riding The Rails)
Reply from robertmeier at (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Riding The Rails)