Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Waiting at the airport
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Dec 8 01:13:44 2005

You're probably right Don. And the chances of her ending up in the US
are great, rather than slim. She made up her mind years ago. The
reasons have varied. A few years back she was going to go to New York
with some of her friends and start a girl-band (she was about 13
then). We explained that might be difficult because her friends were
not citizens. She didn't think that was a problem. She'd just marry
them.

This is our guy:

OBITUARY - MUNSON

"Dust thou art, and to dust shalt thou return"

DIED- At Granville, Ohio, on the 27th ult. mr. JESSE MUNSON, aged 72
years. In this instance of mortality, we behold the departure of
another revolutionary character to his long home. He was actively
engaged at Bunker's Hill, being entrusted with a subordinate command.
Alas, how small a number of those veteran worthies of the Revolution
remain to this day! Such as survive appear like scattered oaks of the
forest, which altho' they have stood for a good long time, the howling
tempest, and eddying whirlwind, are rapidly decaying through age.
"Their fame shall be heard in the hum of distant ages," and "their
memories be dear to genuine Americans until Liberty shall slumber
forever."

The Zanesville Express, May 5, 1813, p. 3

They came from Granville, MA (originally Rattlesden, England in the 1600's).

That's my mother's side. Then there's my father's side too.

Best,
Daniel