Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Waiting at the airport
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Dec 4 09:39:45 2005

On 12/4/05, Don Dory <don.dory@gmail.com> wrote:

> Last, when I was actually where I was supposed to be to pick up my wife, I
> watched these folks from a local chapter of the DAR waiting on the various
> members of the armed services as they came through Atlanta.  They gave a
> rousing cheer to any service member and made sure that they knew where to
> go, where to find food and other refreshments, and offered any aid that
> would be necessary.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album297/airportUSO

My daughter qualifies as a member ... but somehow, I get the feeling
she wouldn't feel like she fits in. She'll have to wait 40 years or so
:-)

I liked this one:

> A little later, his big sister went out and started playing with him:
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album297/airlinegoodsisterplaytime

Can't really say why, sorry. I just like it a lot.

The family album was a good catch too.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Don's PAW Waiting at the airport)