Subject: [Leica] NY Times Article on Famous Rosa Parks Photo
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Dec 7 09:01:00 2005

Like many similar actions of social activism, these were usually well
coordinated with plenty of notice to members of the 'friendly' media.
Often times these actions were repeated over and over again until the
historical moment was right, allowing that one iconic act to stick in
the conscience of the public. That meant, and means, that reporters
are usually in tow, in the background, as the action, or agitrop,
takes place.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center