Subject: [Leica] PAW 48 dlridings
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Dec 5 11:29:24 2005

Daniel--

You do well with what light you get. I know, though, that the lack of
daylight is tough on the psyche. I like the waterfront shot, but am
satisfied that I did not wake up to face that cold and dark this
morning.

Also, apologies for not telling you earlier how much I liked last
week's photo of the clever owl who found his way inside, out of the
wind. Lovely shot even without the bird.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] PAW 48 dlridings)