Subject: [Leica] Sundy morning...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Dec 4 17:17:13 2005

On Dec 4, 2005, at 6:04 PM, Don Dory wrote:

> Steve,
> Twika needs a hug as she has a muzzle on.  Does your locality
> require such
> or is she going on an aid mission to a hospital or long term care
> facility
> where that is the protocol?
>
> You still have beautiful light, here in Georgia we are settling
> into long
> gray days.

Hi Don, and thanks for taking a look....tikwa is a Labrador pup...
and that thing is called a "gentle leader"...it's part of training on
a leash...only a vague similarity to a muzzle...no worries about
biting from this guy...

he is the most lovable pup... 7 months now....

We were hiking in the Squaw Peak area...  and yes,  here in Arizona
this is our best time of the year.... c'mon out.

Steve