Subject: [Leica] wiggly DMR battery?
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat Dec 3 16:43:46 2005

It's the same with the Motor Drive R, so there might be a good
reason. I noticed with my drive I could adjust the catch to make it
fit more snugly, if I really felt like it.  Knowing that I could fix
it made me worry about it less, so I didn't bother.

But it does feel irritating against the hand upon picking it up.  I
wonder the what the reason is.  The elves in Solms are sure to have one.

Rick.