Subject: [Leica] Xtol temperature
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Dec 1 00:14:43 2005

Feli,

The average temperature of your water is of no interest at all.

What is of interest is the termperature of your developer when you develop
film.

Assuming you are developing at 68 degrees it looks like one of two things:

1) Your meter is way off
2) Your shutter is way off

Possibly 3

You haven't told us what a negative "that looks right" looks like.

Best,
Daniel