Subject: [Leica] San Francisco LHSA meeting photos
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Nov 22 16:03:28 2005

On 11/21/05 3:35 PM, "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net> typed:

> Hearing yet another fawning report on a BW film always makes me
> wince. Especially given some of the list members propensity for such
> bowsers like Efke and Arista. This time it's about the Chinese Lucky
> BW ISO 400 negative film.
> Considering it's Tom talking about it, I'll have to hold my doubt in
> reserver.
> I'm willing to try the material. If I can find some, that is.
>
> Slobodan Dimitrov
>

> On Nov 21, 2005, at 2:59 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

Ok Slobodan! by "FAWNING" I don't think you're referring to the beginnings
of Bambi in your Invective - Ridicule - Travesty!
And by "BOWSERS" I don't think you're referring to Lassie tied up in the
back yard! (I think Bowsers or guy dogs anyway. Which by the way Lassie
really was anyway.(a guy))

So you I've figured out having spent a nice few delightful hours with you
last month and a small group of other LHSA'ers in that fake English Pub in
San Francisco are a big time photo pro! :)

But hey! the big time photo pros I know and love sure they all shoot slides
and nothing but and have slid to digital perhaps but do they look down at
their furry black and white friends calling them names like
"FAWNING BOWSERS"
(an allusion to an Oxymoron)?
Or BOWSING FAWNERS!!!
(Antimetabole)

NO I say!
They have no reason to
as they are happy in their own little Technicolor hells!

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/