Subject: [Leica] PAW2005: the big catch up
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Nov 22 11:27:00 2005

I had a lot of film lying around from the past weeks, so this
weekend, I had it developed and today, I made my PAW selection of the
last 7 weeks. You might have seen some already, but not all, I'm sure.
Most are M4-2, some Konica S3, Canon G-III QL, Ricoh GR1s, Kiev 4AM
(with the 35 Jupiter) and even Samsung ECX2.
I wouldn't recommend the latter now that I shot with it, but it had a
Schneider Kreuznach lens and it only cost 20 EUR at a close-out.
Anybody interested? It has an impressive zoom lens! (quantitative,
not qualitative ;-)

Starting at
users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/PAW2005/slides/Wk39.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/7kytl

Some weeks have different alternatives, and I'm very interested to
know which ones you prefer.

Thanks for looking and
comments very appreciated,
Philippe