Subject: [Leica] PAW 47 - Winchester
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Nov 21 10:12:21 2005

Peter - This is an interesting subject and your choice of camera
position and cropping nicely draws attention to the altar's beauty
and complexity while keeping the chandelier in front of it from
getting in the way.

To my eye, though, photos with such rich detail as this one need to
be tack sharp from corner to corner; top to bottom.  This one seems
to show the effects of hand holding the camera at a relatively slow
shutter speed.  I wonder if it would have better to either move in
closer to emphasize the detail in a part of the altar, or to find an
ad hoc support for the camera.

My eye wants to peruse the detail of the altar but is a frustrated by
the slight fuzziness.

Thanks for the look.