Subject: [Leica] How can I improve the looks of a Leica black anodize lens?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Nov 21 09:22:01 2005

So why is everyone scoffing at the obvious? Worn equipment does make
for bad photographs. Even I, in my yeuth, knew that. I once discarded
a black enamel M4, horribly disfigured by brassing. I immediately
replaced it with a brand new state of the art M4-P.
My photography didn't improve for some reason. But I rediscovered the
TLR along the way, which on the other hand did improve my photography.
Wait a minute, which list am I on? Oh yeah, long livei Leica!

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com