Subject: [Leica] Winwick Church Northamptonshire
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Nov 20 13:43:47 2005

Graham,

Yes, now you explain it, everything makes sense. They did a lovely job.
I couldn't tell whether those trees were in the glass or outside, and the
bits falling from the sky I now see are really an Ordinance Survey map! :-)
Failed to understand this symbolism initially.

How do normally expose for the glass, BTW?

Best Regards,

William