Subject: [Leica] BLUG meeting today
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Nov 19 11:48:26 2005

Ditto from me, thanks to Philippe! Having lived in Belgium for 5 years,
I have visited Antwerp several times, but there is nothing like being
guided around the city by someone who really knows it--and in such
pleasant company!

Tomorrow is a day for editing and posting, unless SWMBO invents
honeydo's to compensate for my absence today :-(

Nathan