Subject: [Leica] I invoke the Tai Chi Master!!
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Nov 18 12:46:32 2005

Hi Richard,
I like 1 and 15 most, because they're documenting the movements well
in a neutral way (I think).
3 had the same potential, but I would have framed it lower, to take
compositional advantage of the diagonal of his left leg pointing
straight to the right hand bottom corner. Thus, you also would have
gotten rid of the 'no diving no swimming' sign that adds nothing to
the image.
13 is just to much clutter in the background IMO.  I suppose you
could have moved to the right to get a shot of his profile and less
distracting background elements.
BTW, why didn't you shoot it wide open to get the background out of
focus?
Philippe

Op 18-nov-05, om 17:39 heeft Richard het volgende geschreven: