Subject: [Leica] FS: Signed copies of Digging...
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Nov 17 22:01:55 2005

My copy arrived yesterday. This is a book that every self-respecting
member of this group should own. Great images, beautifully printed--and
Michael sent it to me by air mail even though I had requested (and only
paid for) surface shipping.

Put off that lens purchase, buy a cheaper brand of dog food,
whatever...but buy this book!

Nathan