Subject: [Leica] New MP-3
From: hlritter at mindspring.com (Howard L Ritter, Jr)
Date: Wed Nov 16 13:02:28 2005

Well, who am I to blow off advice from Sonny himself? OK, the patients can
wait.

It's beautiful, just beautiful! Nice heft, heavier than I expected. The Lux
seems larger than I remember my '60s vintage lens to be; have to compare
them when I get home.

Of all things to forget, I didn't grab a roll of Tri-X as I went out the
door this morning. Wish I could take the day off tomorrow to shoot a couple
of rolls.

Back to the patients. Hope to have photos to share soon!

--howard