Subject: [Leica] Leica size
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 12:40:09 2005

In a message dated 11/16/2005 2:38:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
hlritter@mindspring.com writes:

Well,  I'd wanted an MP. And I'd wanted the new 50 Lux ASPH. And I'da kinda
liked  to have an LHSA commemorative edition. So I decided to spend
(charitably  contribute to Leica Camera AG's survival chances?) the extra
tariff for  the MP-3 LHSA kit in black. Especially attractive in terms of
leading to  my decision were the Leica script instead of the awful blank top
plate and  the retro styling of the lens. (I know, they're of no importance
in any  way that's pertinent to photography, but there are few among us, I'd

hazard, who find the physical esthetics of Leica hardware irrelevant and
immaterial.)

It arrived today from  B&H. It's sitting in  the shipping box behind me
while
I tend to this afternoon's work. I feel  like a kid who's awakened at 3
o'clock Christmas morning.

--howard

Some things are more important than work. OPEN THE BOX!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana