Subject: [Leica] Leica size
From: hlritter at mindspring.com (Howard L Ritter, Jr)
Date: Wed Nov 16 12:38:13 2005

Well, I'd wanted an MP. And I'd wanted the new 50 Lux ASPH. And I'da kinda
liked to have an LHSA commemorative edition. So I decided to spend
(charitably contribute to Leica Camera AG's survival chances?) the extra
tariff for the MP-3 LHSA kit in black. Especially attractive in terms of
leading to my decision were the Leica script instead of the awful blank top
plate and the retro styling of the lens. (I know, they're of no importance
in any way that's pertinent to photography, but there are few among us, I'd
hazard, who find the physical esthetics of Leica hardware irrelevant and
immaterial.)

It arrived today from  B&H. It's sitting in the shipping box behind me while
I tend to this afternoon's work. I feel like a kid who's awakened at 3
o'clock Christmas morning.

--howard

Replies: Reply from firkin at gexrp01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: Leica size)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Leica size)