Subject: [Leica] Leica size
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Nov 16 06:25:00 2005

I read somewhere that Heinz Waaske (spelling???), the inventor of the
Rollei 35, went to various companies before placing his design with Rollei,
I believe he worked for Edixa, and they let him offer the design to
other firms, including Leitz Wetzlar.
Wonderful little cameras, very pocketable - pretty good is the Ricoh GR
series too, very flat and compact with  excellent lenses.
Douglas