Subject: [Leica] GeeBee your country needs you
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Nov 16 11:55:05 2005

GeeBee wrote:

> From: "David Cochran" <cochranpr@mac.com>
>
> Subject: [Leica] GeeBee your country needs you
>

>>Hello Graham,
>>You are requested by your goverment to document the barns.
>>
>>"Britain's historic farm buildings are under threat..."
>>
>>Grab all the gear you can carry, or just your Leica and all the film
>>you can put in your pockets, socks or hat and shoot away.
>>
>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4439768.stm

> -
>
> That building is 'listed'. Are they kidding?
>
> --Graham

Believe me it's possible. I have two tin-roofed (with lots of holes in),
brieze-block built barns which are listed because they are connected by a
narrow
wall to a listed building of more substantantial structure. Because they are
connected to a listed building, they are deemed to be listed too - and at
the
same level as the protected building!

Peter

Message from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] GeeBee your country needs you)