Subject: [Leica] More random thoughts :-)
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Wed Nov 16 11:05:29 2005

I'm no rocket scientist but I beleive that the way spamers work is they
catch a ride on someone that by mistake click on their link and they use the
address book of that person to spread out. Like a worm or virus.

I wonder if my breast have to be enlarged...hmmm I have to consult my pillow
on that one.

D.