Subject: [Leica] More random thoughts :-)
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Nov 16 11:09:24 2005

At 3:14 PM +0000 11/16/05, GeeBee wrote:
>Ok guys, I have to know.

>Is everyone else getting these life changing offers?
>
>If not, how did they find out that I am a homeless, penniless, uneducated,
>lonely, limp, impotent, over weight, under endowed guy who doesn't even have
>the right time?
>
>--Graham

Actually, some of the stuff I've been getting has been more
interesting lately, even though maybe not as life-changing as the
examples you mention (- even though I certainly seem to be a prime
candidate for all of those as well):

Today I got an offer to be the Canadian representative for these:

<http://www.hrbf.com.cn/WF4X4PICKUP.htm>http://www.hrbf.com.cn/WF4X4PICKUP.htm

I've also had an enquiry to supply multi-dozens of various digital
micrometers, to be the represetative in Canada for varous Chinese
producers of bulk plastics, plastic manufactured items of all types,
heavy construction and mining equipment, mattresses, heavy
wide-flange sections, medium sized ship-building enterprises and many
other unlikely items.

More interesting and likely closer to reality than being a lottery
winner, or enhancing my sex life through internet provided services.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design