Subject: [Leica] Fall Color/No Trees
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Nov 16 07:56:50 2005

Nathan - This farm (no quotes because they do grow at least some of
the produce  and flowers they sell) is located right in the middle of
one of Boston's upscale suburbs.  Nearby houses sell in the million
dollar US range.  They also sell a wide range of gourmet food (Kobe
beef included) and some of the best baked goods around.

I can remember (good grief, there's another one of those phrases that
betray my age) when it was just a farm stand selling only what it
grew itself.  I suspect the "Inc." is essential to their new
high-flying status.

Regards,

Dick
Boston MA