Subject: [Leica] Fall Color/No Trees
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Nov 14 08:26:42 2005

Trees in New England are normally so colorful this time of year that
we hardly notice anything else.  This year I decided to focus on the
"other" and to my surprise found an even more colorful landscape on
our front porches and in our stores.

Since this is primarily a monochrome list, I should warn you that the
National Imaging Service has issued an high-color alert for this
posting. ;-))

One whole wall of a local farm is decorated with fruits of the season.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/02_22_0069_web

And, people shop for autumn goodies in the store.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/02_30_0077_web

Flowers bloom in pots and store displays.

Example 1 http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/02_28A_0120_web

Example 2 http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/02_29A_0121_web

Example 3 http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/02_20A_0112_web

And along local roads.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/02_08_0055_web

Old corn stalks are sold as decoration
http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/28_0269_web

And local doors are decorated in autumn style.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/02_08A_0100_alt_crop_web

All shot on Fuji Press 400 with the current 50 Elmarit on an M7.

Enjoy.

Comments welcome as always.

--
Regards,