Subject: [Leica] A Noctilux and Velvia ...
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 15 12:41:26 2005

In a message dated 11/15/2005 2:24:17 P.M.  Central Standard Time,
rdcb37@dodo.com.au writes:
Holy cow Sonny - your  pretty good at this.  That's the last time I
believe any photo  you post!  hehe.  :-)

Thanks.   Amazing.

Rick.
Used for peaceful purposes, Photoshop is no  WMD.

I usually declare when I've used it, but I really don't use it for  anything
more than a good tech could do in a darkroom.  I do like to play  sometimes.

http://www.sonc.com/mars_natch.htm

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/photoshop.html

Regards,
Sonny