Subject: [Leica] A Noctilux and Velvia ...
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Tue Nov 15 12:21:35 2005

Hi John,

Have more faith in Leica's lens design shop my friend.  The spectral
separation you are seeing in the multicoloured light, is from a
multicoloured light!  That was the source of the coloured blobs that
are whizzing across the walls of the bowling alley.  The slow shutter
speed ensured they moved during the exposure.

:-)

Rick