Subject: [Leica] Playing around with Elmar
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Nov 15 00:13:44 2005

I'll send you a print first, THEN you decide if you want to make a trade :-)

I think your printing is a good many notches over mine. I'll let you judge.

Many thanks. This was the first shot (of a little series) I took when
I "saw" it. The closest camera was the IIIf with the Elmar (it really
IS a kitchen camera) and snapped.

Be watching the mail.

Daniel